Smart Girls Fake It ®
- Before your airbrush service exfoliate the day prior or a few hours before.
- Make sure your body is free of make-up, moisturizer, and deodorant.
- Please schedule your appointment after manicures or pedicures. We do not recommend nail service other then polish changes after your airbrush appointment.
- Wear very dark loose fitting clothes for after your appointment. Please no jeans or tank tops.
- In in climate weather please wear a jacket, long pants and boots. You can not get wet or sweat for 8-10 hours after your airbrush service.
- You may wear anything you would like during the session.
- Please inform your technician of any skin problems, trouble spots, or any issues you may have had with other sunless tanning products.
- The application time takes approximately 5 minutes, but plan on a total of 10-30 minutes for your appointment time.
- Do not worry if your hands and feet appear lighter than the rest of your body. These areas are purposely sprayed lightly because they develop more intensely than the other areas of the body.
- You may feel tacky after the session but it will only last for about an hour
*You may wear anything you would like during the service. Going top less or nude is also acceptable.
- After your treatment, we recommend waiting 8-12 hours before your first post treatment shower.
- Development of the airbrush tan is different in certain areas. The tan will even itself out after your first shower.
- The bronzer you see initially after the service is not your tan it is a color guide. As your tan develops you may get darker in the 8-12 hour developing time. This is the solution developing underneath. After you first shower you will be the same color as your color guide when you left Sunkissed.
- Please do not expose your skin to water, sweating or working out while your airbrush is developing. .
- Use soap only where necessary during your showers.
- Please avoid waxing after the service it will result in taking your tan off.
- Sunkissed strongly suggests moisturizing one to two times a day when your airbrush is on. Moisturizing correctly will extend your tan and make it fade evenly.
- We do recommend our Sunkissed organic body line to keep you tan, It is free of sulfates and parabans which can fade your tan.
- Swimming and soaking in pools, hot tubs, and saltwater dry out your skin and shorten the life of your tan. We do recommend using a sunblock lotion regularly to act as a barrier while in water.
- Sunkissed solution is not a sunblock, please always apply sun protection with your airbrush on.
- Sunkissed can not guarantee removal of solution out of all products
- We do not recommend any soaps, cleanser or lotions from any other brands
- Avoid using any type of DHA product that has a self tanner after our tan usin gother types of DHA products will change the original color of your tan and can you make you uneven or streaky ex. Jergens, Clarins, Neutrogena, St. Tropez
- Do not use any types of body oils to moisturize
What is the cancellation policy?
- If you must reschedule or cancel your appointment, please notify the salon at least twelve hours in advance to avoid being charged the full service fee. Cancellations of private mobile parties require one week’s notice. If you are a no show for appointment, you will not be able to book another appointment without prepaying. Client’s with packages will have to use a session if they are a no show or cancellation is less than 24 hours. 48 hour cancellation policy for high volume weeks and prior to Holidays.